I must sleep soon, for I have to go to the clinic tomorrow to get my chin checked out. For those who don't know, I burned myself pretty severely when I was a mere toddler. Only lately has my chin start to bother me. It felt like a sore bruise and it felt like it affected my speaking. Like it seems like my bottom lip wouldn't move the way I wanted it to move. Hopefully it's nothing severe, but it's quite the bummer that I have to sleep early to wake up early and then go to class. As for the pain/annoyance of the chin, it mostly went away like a few days ago. I hope it's nothing too bad~
On a lighter note, the teacher let us out of class a whole hour earlier! Yay~! Going to his class is REALLY.. I mean.. REALLY pointless. Had no homework due, have no homework for next week.. In fact, pretty much 1/3 of the seats were open today lol. But I shall continue to try to go to class.. unless I have something else planned :D.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment