For the rest of the fellas. Probably going to go into hermit mode till break lol. Got some drinking done at Yard House. Not shabby. Tried a Mai Tini and Miami Ice. Miami Ice is pretty much.. watered down Hypnotic. So if you feel like drinking some watered down Hypnotic, go for it.
Mmm... having some mixed emotions about a certain someone. I do not wish to.. hm.. what's the word.... something to do with going forward.. oh ACT on those feelings. For I have learned my lesson and do not wish to go through that again. Hm.. why do all the girls that I am interested in have a restriction on them.. I hope a girl just pops out of nowhere and she'll be the one of my dreams! Only if life was that easy! Lol.
The only person that reads this is probably Kevin. IF he does. So I think it's safe to post on here :p. Alright, I'm le tired. So I shall SLEEP! GOODNIGHT!
and that i do.
ReplyDeleteso i just found out after i press post comment, theres a word verification... all my other posts didnt get posted....
ReplyDelete