Beat Kevin, record is 2:0, lost to Byron, record is 0:1. Lol. Just bored and waiting for some videos to load so I decided to update. Finished all my reading/outlining for Personal Finance. Feel pretty fine and dandy. Currently hungry because parents went to go kick it, left me w/ some leftovers from lunch. But I don't really feel like eating chicken teriyaki twice. So I shall scavenge for some more food and have it be my last resort. Mm.. not much else to say here. Waiting for Kevin to finish 'eating' so we can play some more, but it's been like 2 hours now lol. Quite bored these days, wish there was something more fun to do. Ah well, I don't mind too much staying home. It's comfortable lol.
Video is loaded, time to watch. The video I'm currently watching is Ernesto Hoost vs. Mirko Crocop. How exciting~!
Edit: Won a PvZ. I think my SC2 is getting better. Mah ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment