Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Drama.

My mom is watching it. Thus lagging me, thus making me blog while I wait for a video to load. Gee golly wizz. Went to School Food today, it was pretty good. Ken's mom was in the area and so she bought it for us. Mm... not much else to say really. The waitress was cute, seemed like my style. She didn't look like she had a WILD side, and WILD as in DRINK ALL DAY, FUCK ALL NIGHTTT. I got a quiz tomorrow for Japanese, I think I will do quite well. No problem. Good luck to Paul on his MCATs. Eat time, late.

BTW, I don't think I'll be playing FFXIV. Lol. Took like 3 days to play it and 20 minutes of game play to make me not want to play it anymore. Back to SC2 and LoL. I got to platinum in SC2 so kudos to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment