This date has no significance whatsoever. But I couldn't think of a clever or witty title so this will have to do. Went drinking once more, drank with people, talked with people, etc. Thinking about it though, it really is pointless to go. I mean I can enjoy a nice conversation without drinking anytime, but I guess it's an EASIER (not better) way to meet new people. As time is going by, I'm starting to think more of the future. I'm just waiting until I can settle down with my wife and 2 children. That will be my dream/goal. But things are looking pretty grim. First off, I can't seem to find a girl I'm interested in, removing the fact of finding a girl that is interested me because there is so many. Just kidding, more like none. Anyways, it feels like you just can't find a decent girl these days. That or I'm overly picky. Most of the girls I've met thus far are either: a) superficial, b) party girl, c) 'church-y' girl, d) just plain not interested (lol). Where are the nice girls where you can have a nice conversation with, that doesn't involve such... I don't know.. trivial? things. I guess that will only come when you have a girlfriend, where you can start talking about life and what not. Sigh... I can only wish for that day to come soon. Not to sound emo by the way, not depressed lol. Yet.
I think I shall play some FFXIV, goodnight y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment