Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Color Theory.

So last night, I tried to sleep but it wouldn't come to me. So the whole time I was thinking about stuff and I came to develop my 'color theory'. I'm pretty sure it's similar to other color definitions but I'm just throwing mine out here.

This is based on the person's favorite color based on the color wheel. Meaning the 3 main colors are Yellow, Red and Blue.

My theory is the favorite color depicts their personality, basically.

Yellow: Happy, Bright, Loud. Why? Smilies, usually yellow, happy! I don't know, it just seems like that's what yellow would depict.
Red: Emotional (like strong emotions, not emo), Vivid. Why? Red means passion. Ah yes, passionate is probably a better word than emotional. People who favor red are more passionate about things, ya dig? Or at least more animated.
Blue: Dark, Gloomy. Why? Well it's dark and gloomy lol. Kind of emo'ish I suppose.

Now the mixtures..
Orange: Genuinely Happy, Caring sort of speak. It's a mix of both yellow and red. I think I'll have a hard time finding someone who likes the color orange. More on this later.
Green: Like middle school, I chose horny. Just because it's funnier and hey, if it wasn't slightly true then this wouldn't be a... can't think of the word. But yeah. You probably get the picture.
Purple: Now this is a tough one. I want to say 'SUPER EMO' but Purple doesn't seem to mean that. I mean, it doesn't sound like an emo color. Oh.. just thought of it, VIOLET sounds pretty emo. So this will stand for now until I think of a better trait.

Now the shades:
White: Cute! Because colors like pink and baby blue.. they're cute. No?
Black: Mischief. I would say evil, but I'd like to think no one in the world is pure evil.. everyone has their reasons of why they are the way they are. So yeah.

If you mix opposite colors, you get brown. I'm going to just label brown as a wild card. Whose favorite color is brown anyway?

Now in theory, I like the color red. I like to believe that I'm pretty passionate about the stuff I talk about. I don't really talk about things that bore me and what not, right? I am also pretty animated I think.. Anyways, IN THEORY, I'd like to find a girl who likes the lighter shade of orange, kind of like the orange creme candy lol. Because I like cute girls, that's a fact. I'd choose a cute girl over a HOT or PRETTY girl. And who can't resist a girl who is happy and is caring. Right?

Of course this is all based on my opinion, I'll probably talk this over with my friends later when we're chillin somewhere. But so far, it doesn't seem to sound too shabby. Try fiddling around with the idea, somethings might make sense right?

And also, there was a link on Yahoo! saying how people found out they're with THE ONE. As in their lifetime partner. Stuff there made sense, some stuff was like 'eh, I suppose'. And I started to think: how would I know when I find the girl of my dreams? It seems kind of blah, but I think I'd be able to find out if my girlfriend wants me to quit smoking and I end up doing it for her. Seems pretty reasonable. Although right now, I don't think I'd quit smoking for anybody. Lol. It'll be too hard! And of course this would be also after I've dated her for a while. If she just said 'I wish you'd quit smoking' on like the 2nd or 3rd date, how can one be sure that our relationship would last long anyways?

Anyways, here's some stuff to think about. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment