Monday, September 6, 2010

The bet.

Drank last night, has been a quite a long time since I've done that. Got a lot of talking done and we made a bet. Ken, Kevin, Ji-Hwan and I have made the bet of getting a girlfriend and lasting at least a month by the end of the year. Losers pay winners 30 dollars worth of food. This can be quite dangerous. I got to get my game on now.

Met a few fobs at the bar, I was applauded for my DotA skills, and then was disregarded for my SC2 skills. Lol. But it was fun times. Although I did wake up with a hang over, which is strange because I didn't get drunk last night...

Before that, we went to LA to get some goodies from Momoko and eat some food. Ended up eating all you can eat Korean BBQ, because KEVIN made me go a different direction from Shobu.

Kevin made many mistakes that night, one was that he didn't know how to say 'Wilshire'. He said it as 'Wil-shy-r'. Another was something like him asking 'Do you know how to get there?' and I replied with 'No.' and he then responded 'Okay'... Then I proceeded to ask him how to get there. He thought I said 'Yes'......... That kid got some problems. Lol.

Thanks to David and Momo for getting me a bunch of goodies. Now I rest with my hangover. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment