Monday, September 13, 2010

Oops!

Haven't updated daily as I planned. It's too easy to get lazy and not do anything lol. Anyways got back from golfing a couple of hours ago. I did HORRIBLY. Made me sad. But I got to nuke a lot today so that pleased me. Hmm.. yesterday hung out with Linda, Sandy, and Kevin. Went to LA fair and left right when we got to the parking lol. Instead we went to Niko Niko where we met up with Paul and then chilled at Linda's house. Was watching some ghost show on Discovery I think. It was interesting and how douchey and frat boy-ish the hosts of the show are. Pretty funny. I would like to watch that show some more. Oh and in the end, they didn't even tell the viewers if they got rid of the 'ghosts' or not. WhyYyYyy.

Enough chit chat for the day. Not looking forward to class tomorrow.. all I wanna do is SC2. BawWWw. Actually just driving to school is annoying. Class is doable. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment