: next gsl
: there isnt gonna be any foreigners
: mark my words
mistah0ng
: looool
paulboio6
: aim logs, record this moment
mistah0ng
: that's a bold statement
paulboio6
: lol
mistah0ng
: looool
paulboio6
: aim logs, record this moment
mistah0ng
: that's a bold statement
paulboio6
: lol
: maybe idra
: but he lives in korea
You heard it here folks.
Edit: Current Status: Slightly intoxicated. I do not like this feeling. It feels like I'm going to have a headache and that's not what I want. So anyways, I'm debating on whether to just be up front to one of the fob girls or not. I am weighing the pros and the cons. Pro: if she does agree to go out with me, then I'm a happy man. Con: she rejects me and I regret everything. Lol. Oh what a dilemma. But then again, I'll probably never see her again after class.. but during class it may be awkward. Ah what to do what to do... We shall see. But this drinking is going to stop. Not drinking anymore for a long while. Play time, late.
You heard it here folks.
Edit: Current Status: Slightly intoxicated. I do not like this feeling. It feels like I'm going to have a headache and that's not what I want. So anyways, I'm debating on whether to just be up front to one of the fob girls or not. I am weighing the pros and the cons. Pro: if she does agree to go out with me, then I'm a happy man. Con: she rejects me and I regret everything. Lol. Oh what a dilemma. But then again, I'll probably never see her again after class.. but during class it may be awkward. Ah what to do what to do... We shall see. But this drinking is going to stop. Not drinking anymore for a long while. Play time, late.
No comments:
Post a Comment