I'm going to try to update the blog everyday, just because I feel like it. Anyways I've just completed my campaign for SC2. It makes me want to get the expansion whenever it comes out lol.
So today I studied from 3 to 5:20'ish. I can't seem to make myself study more or concentrate more on the chapter. It's probably because the chapter is for taxes~. Sooo uninteresting. But I got some outlining done so I'm happy. And that ends that note.
Seems like it's popping up more often now, and I can't seem to figure out why. I mean there was a pretty long period of time where it didn't and now all of a sudden it is like everyday. Maybe I should just block it out or something. And I know people won't know, or rather the 1 or 2 people reading my blog, what I'm talking about but it makes me feel a little better that I can do this lol. Ah, maybe I should. And also, why does Facebook tell me to 'Say hi!' to people I really don't feel like saying 'HI!' to? That shit is ridiculous.
Oh, Kevin is ready, time to practice my ZvP!
No comments:
Post a Comment