The whole car ride home from school I was REALLY frustrated with myself. I should have studied for that ONE STUPID word. Got tricked, and now I can't get my 100% + extra credit on the quiz. Grr... However, after the test, we got to leave early. Holla. I jetted out of class thinking I would be able to dodge traffic since I got on the freeway by 3:45. Little did I know, there was traffic. I always thought it started around 5, but I guess I was wrong. In fact, it felt like traffic was even worse. So keep that in mind I guess. 91 is no bueno.
I actually fell asleep around 11-12, but my dad woke me up to get my car keys to move my car back onto the driveway because he wanted to go out earlier with the Benz. Now my sleeping pattern will be EFF'd. Ah well.
I should start studying more tomorrow, I had enough rest for today. Felt like I haven't studied for like a month, but it's been only 3 days or so lol. I am currently downloading 'Nal_rA's Oldboy'. Pretty fun stuff to watch if you're interested in SC(1). I guess I'll play some campaign mode for SC2 to get some more achievements. This is Chris, logging off. (Lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment