I just finished my landscape project, it turned out better than I thought it would. But working on this project made me realize my computer is dying. Every save would make the software stop responding and I'd have a minor panic attack lol. Anyways all is done and now I just have to go print it at school.
This weekend was pretty good. Went to our weekly Nodaji, met up with Byron and Kiswanto as well as Kenny for a little bit there. Had some good talks, caught up with everyone. Good times.
Yesterday we went to Busby's for Sunhae's birthday. Man their drinks are strong! But all and all (all in all?), it was fun. Talked to Danny, drank a good amount. Went to dance, however awkward my dancing was, I was too buzzed to care. Hahaha. Danny's friend said I got cuter as well, that was a good confidence booster :p (even though she was drunk). Lol. Anyways woke up at like 5:30, drank some water, Youtube'd a bit, went back to sleep around 11:30, woke up at 6:00 and started working on my project. And now I blog.
The weekend made me happy, however my mom told me the house already got sold and is going in Escrow on Monday. My mom estimated that we would have to move out at the latest 2 months and a half. This changes my plans slightly. Now I have to move to LA with them, finish the rest of my semester, THEN start working. And after my first month's paycheck, I move out! (Hopefully). That or Becky said she'd ask if I can work at her store, with the part time job along with school, I think I can save up for a month's rent by the time we have to move.. We shall see. I'll decide where to move after all my finances are settled. But definitely within 10-20 minutes from DB.
Total time to do the landscaping project with all my lab hours: 8+ hours lol.
word verification owned.
ReplyDelete