Sunday, February 6, 2011

02/06/11

I drank too much. I do not want to mix drinks anymore, since I must taste the drink to insure that it is drinkable for everyone else :p. I must apologize to Nancy, I do not think I will be able to go out tomorrow. In fact, I think I'm going to want to sleep allllllllllll day, if my back permits :p. I was not supposed to drink today, I didn't feel like drinking today. OH WELL :D I don't regret it for now... I probably will tomorrow morning though. Alright guys, a small post, but I am buzzin it for sure.. if not drunk. (Possibly the most pointless post ever). GOODNIGHT!

edit: I HATE BLACK LABEL!

And since this is in theme with last night..

mistah0ng 3:01 pm
(3:01:08 PM): i am enjoying the flute story
Jesse Oh 3:01 pm
(3:01:18 PM): yeeee that one is good
(3:01:31 PM): sounds like
(3:01:32 PM): some ff shiet
mistah0ng 3:01 pm
(3:01:37 PM): yeah kidna
(3:01:41 PM): makes me want to
(3:01:43 PM): run in a meadow
(3:01:48 PM): chasing butterflies ns hit
Jesse Oh 3:01 pm
(3:01:49 PM): and yell
(3:01:52 PM): COO PATTIE
mistah0ng 3:01 pm
(3:01:53 PM): LOL
Jesse Oh 3:01 pm
(3:01:57 PM): LOL
mistah0ng 3:01 pm
(3:01:59 PM): faggot
(3:02:00 PM): AHAAH
Jesse Oh 3:02 pm
(3:02:05 PM): LOL
(3:02:10 PM): and ill be running alongside you yelling
(3:02:12 PM): WHAT PATTTIE
(3:02:13 PM): LOL
(3:02:16 PM): DUDE fukin
mistah0ng 3:02 pm
(3:02:17 PM): LOL
Jesse Oh 3:02 pm
(3:02:19 PM): imagining that shit
(3:02:32 PM): all of running through the meadows
(3:02:37 PM): with our heads up
mistah0ng 3:02 pm
(3:02:41 PM): freakin retarded HAHAHAHAH
Jesse Oh 3:02 pm
(3:02:41 PM): yelling each of our shiet
(3:02:42 PM): lol
(3:02:43 PM): LOL
(3:02:44 PM): HAHAHHAHAH
(3:02:45 PM): to this song

No comments:

Post a Comment