So it is indeed official, my parents are moving. Got the post up and everything. Now here comes my dilemma, well not so much dilemma anymore since I kinda chose what I want to do. I will get a full time job and put off school till indefinitely. I was talking to David for some help and some insight and it was great help. He told me to try these two companies that are up and coming. Luckily they're not far from here. He told me to go to Nexon (where Danny works and can hook me up with a job, hopefully) as back up. To learn more I should work for a company that is starting out, though there is more risk, it'll be better for me. I think I will try out for that path.
I am pretty excited for my future, however bright or grim it may be. I hope I can get a job and an apartment.
Well here's the real dilemma. Do I just drop my classes now or keep going through school? Seems kind of pointless if I'm going to work full time anyway. But I do like my classes I'm taking right now.
Maybe I'll look for a job while I'm in school right now, and if I get the job, I can decide whether or not to keep taking these classes. I'll probably drop those classes if I do get the job though.
I don't know how to take this move, whether it's good or bad. Please wish me luck with my life :d.
No comments:
Post a Comment