Friday, February 25, 2011

The Weekend

This week has been kind of grummy. There was a lot of work to be done and I didn't get to finish my landscaping. I guess I'll have to work on it at home when I can. I look forward to the weekend, hopefully I'll be able to go to Nodaji.. today I suppose. And tomorrow will be Busby's. I hope everyone can make it, it seems like there will be a lot of people who wont be coming though :/.

Anyways this week I had some mood swings. Felt really annoyed with things and losing pretty much every game I played did not help, lol. Go Stop seriously the Devil's game! And in Starcraft 2 I've been losing most of my ladder games. Boo.

HOWEVER! TODAY IS A NEW DAY! I BEAT KEVIN TWO TIMES IN A ROW! IT'S THE BEST START OF THE WEEKEND! Hahaha, but seriously, I hope this weekend wont be another bust like last weekend..

Oh and my parents and aunt are going to Vegas on Wednesday and coming back on Friday. I wonder what I shall do the two days they're not here..

2 comments: