Quickie
Getting mixed signals from a surprising source? Take control and ask them what's up.
Overview
You're thinking things through today, and your great mental energy is just right for your musings. It may be a good time to focus your time and effort on your relationships, though they may also be effortless.
Daily Flirt:
It's time to get your striped shirt out and play referee for your friends or housemates. Even if you're biased, you can still make sure they all play nice with each other. You just need to be around.
Daily Couples:
What's good about your relationship gets better right now -- if you're willing to throw the full weight of your joint efforts behind it. It's a wonderful moment for you to shape up the house or get ahead on some tasks.
Daily Singles:
One more day of perfect energy is coming your way now -- not that tomorrow is bad, but it's likely to be lower-key. Enjoy yourself and get out to places where you can meet others.
Is it me or is the 'Quickie' and the 'Daily Singles' going against each other lol. Can't be low key and take control and ask them what's up. And also the 'Daily Flirt' has nothing to do with flirting! In fact, it seems like I'm the flirt killer lol.
Anyways just thought I'd read the horoscopes since I was awfully bored~ So today I have dyed my hair, thank you very much Nancy. Although I thought it would be a bit lighter, I am diggin the color. I did not know dying your hair stings!
So, I heard some sad sad news. My parents are going to take Kelly but not Coffee to their condo.. Coffee what will we do with you :[. The dogs will be so sad.. they've been together for so long. Boo. I wish I was one of the people who thought animals have no feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment