Today was not a very good day for school. The two NORMAL people in my table group did not come. Instead I was stuck with a stubborn ass Chinese lady and a Russian fob (though she was fairly good looking). Anyways we're supposed to be doing group critiques, but the CL (I shall abbreviate from now on) did her own thing, thinking 'Oh, I'm better than you two, I don't need to hear your critiques' and the RF.. I had to explain what we had to do for like 30 minutes.. The group critique in total was supposed to take 45 minutes! RAAH. Not only that, the RF, since the CL wouldn't freakin' critique, picked really BORING pictures out of my thumbnail sketches. Did not help at all, lol. She's lucky she was pretty or I'd be very angry. Anyways, I ended up just picking a few of the ones she chose and did the rest on my own. Some were tedious, but it was quite alright. I enjoyed doing my rough sketches. I actually cannot wait till the next class, unless I'm stuck with those two again :[.
Well I got home early so I started to do my sketches, eat some food and study for my Japanese quiz tomorrow. Mm, I'm debating on whether to go to school early tomorrow to do my lab work or stay late on Wednesday. Hmm... we shall see~~~~~ It will probably be the latter.
I'm getting tired of posting the negative things, but the positive things that are happening in my life aren't really worth mentioning. Even less than my venting posts like this one. Here's another complaint though, I have run out of cigarettes. NOoOOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment