I decided to update the blog while I wait for my Running Man to finish downloading.
Hmm.. for the past couple of months I have had trouble sleeping at normal times. Even when I have school the next afternoon, I sleep like maybe 5 hours and I get ready for it. Today is by far the worst, probably because of daylight savings. It is currently 8:55am and I have not yet slept. I was killing time with my iTouch reading comics and watching a Jackie Chan film on Youtube. And so, I have made the decision to not sleep until 10:00pm tonight! I must fix this somehow..
Anyways Friday went to Nodaji and Joy NRB for Charles. Nodaji was good, had a good talk about life and stuff with Linda and Sandy. Joy was good too, saw an old AI buddy of mine. Turns out he is now married and is expecting a kid. He is 2 years younger than me! Crazy this thing called life. Best wishes to him and his family.
Also, I have a friend that came from Japan at school, he said his mom was there and he hasn't been able to reach her yet, but he doesn't seem to worried about it. I hope nothing bad happens. Japan must be chaotic right now.. radiation, power outage.. I can't imagine.
Anyways Spring break plans did not fall through, everyone had their legitimate reason. To be honest I was doubting the trip from the start. I thought we mentioned not having a Spring break trip since it was too short and what not. No use crying over spilled milk right? I hope no one takes it too personally, I'm sure we'll be going on a trip in Summer. However we do have a party to look forward to on April 1st. BBQ deliciousness and some lounging experience. Lolll.
My download has just completed, I hope it's a funny episode~
Edit: It was a funny episode. I drank some coffee, but I think I'm going to crash.. real soon. Maybe I can take like a 30 minute nap... .... ......
I'm in diamond league for SC2 now! Yay~!!
And also, checked my horoscope..
The tighter the group, the higher the tensions -- at least for now. You may be surprised to find that your closest friends or colleagues are snapping at you today, but just try to avoid payback.
I should avoid talking to people today :p
so much for taking a 30 min nap and talking to other ppl today ahahahahhaahha
ReplyDeleteLOLLLLL YOUR HOROSCOPE!!! Soooo true but off by a few days, no?
ReplyDeleteahahaha yeah, yeah it is
ReplyDelete