I wanted to post a blog thanking the people that were a big part of my life. Those who have left a mark and left, and those who are still with me. The names are listed in no particular order.
I'd start with my mom, but my parents need a post of their own. I will post that later.
I'll start with the ladies.
Tiffany Ching,
Thank you for being a good friend. You were always someone I can rely on to listen to me vent and I was always willing to listen to you vent. Though after college started we haven't been talking much, I will always be here to talk. We've talked since like.. what, 7th grade? 8th grade? It seems just yesterday I was talking to you about life. You were my prom date when I didn't have anyone to go with, thanks. I don't know if you'll read this, but I just wanted to give my thanks to you and hopefully we'll still talk and whatnots. I shall always think of you as my sister.
Annette Trikoon,
You too were a good friend of mine. In fact, I had a crush on you in... 10th grade? or so. But I let it pass because a friend of mine, JACK CHEN, also liked you. But that was long ago. Thanks for being there to talk to, just like Tiff. I'd still talk to you if I ever saw you online, but you must be busy. I don't see you online ever, hahaha. Anyways, it's good that you have alot more stuff to do than just be online. I wish I was more like that. I just wanted to tell you that you were a good friend to me, and I will always remember that.
Janet Lee.
She was my first 'girlfriend'. We don't talk anymore, but we talked for countless hours from 7th to 9th grade. I hope she is doing well.
Julie Choe,
Thanks for being a pal. I'm really sorry about the one conflict we had. I totally misunderstood and I'm sorry. I'd like to plead ignorance your honor! You are a very good, reliable friend. You helped me alot when I was picking out gifts for Priscilla and stuff, so thanks. I hope you have forgiven me for pretty much bitching at you for not helping to plan for big bear. That was totally my fault. I hope we can move past this incident. We've known each other since.. my senior year, your junior year? and I hope we'll keep in touch for the rest of our years. You were the only one who sent me a 'snail mail' one year for my birthday. I still have it in my box filled with 'precious memories'. I hope I'll be filling the box up more with years to come.
Lisa Kim,
You're too busy. You're cold and straight forward, but you care alot for others. I respect that. Thanks for buying me presents when you went to the homeland. We rarely talk so I don't have many things to say really. I remember you picked me up from a party because I was drunk and wanted to go home, but my friends wanted to stay, hahahaha. Thanks for doing that, I'd do the same for you. Oh, I remember we went to the art museum together because you had to do something for school and I had to look at some damn picture for my art history class. I got a B- on that paper :/, but afterwards we went to Chipotle, that was the first time I've ever been there. So, thanks for introducing me to Chipotle.
Priscilla Park,
You are the person I've ever been closest too. We shared many memories together and I'm sure it will last even longer. My best memories are with you, and I have a separate box for all of our memories. I'd go into this more, but I think it's too personal to post on the blog. I'll tell you everything some other day. <3 :D
Now the FELLAS.
Paul Chung,
You are my rival. I will strive to defeat you in everything possible. When you pass away, I will send you to Africa. I DO NOT KID. Anyways, my first memory of you that will last forever is the smell of you when you shaved with your mom's shaving cream. LOL. Our rivalry will last forever, from generation to generation, the Chungs and the Hongs will be rivals. You are a very reliable friend and you seem to know pretty much everything I'm thinking or was going to say. Get out of my head CHARLES!
Jesse Oh,
You are always the first to make fun of ANYTHING I say or do. I simply do not understand why. You're a bastard. You hustle me at 49. Bastard I say! But I have done many things with you. I became civil engineering major, which was a big ass mistake you nigger, and we had like 3-4 classes together for our first quarter. You cheated off me in chemistry and got a better grade. WTF. Just writing in this post makes me think of how bastard you are and why you're even my friend. LOL, I kid I kid. I'm sure we'll be friends for a long long time, you better make me your accountant.
Jason Park,
You are like an older brother to me, one I can joke around with and one who would spread his wisdom of being one year older than me. LOL. Though you're pretty bad at games (LOL again) I can almost always rely on you to go to PC. You can depend on me to help out whenever it is needed. Dude, arn't you glad that we convinced you to go to Big Bear with us? Oh, and I expect you to pay for the damages you've done to my car. You bastard. Anyways, let us go drink more 1 dollar sakes for years and years (but not so much to become alcoholics).
Kevin Lee,
7th grade buddy. I will remember when we bunked together for Caterina trip. At school, you were all quiet and whatnot, but when we got to our room, you would not stop talking. I wanted my sleep yet you keep disrupting me. ASS. Hahaha, I will remember all the times we got people to believe that we were actually cousins. And I will also remember that one time where we couldn't stop laughing for some reason at Cambridge. We didn't get to do our plan of blocking Mrs. Kim from getting on to Fairway, damn. Lol. Another memory I will have is of me destroying you in SSBB. Good game, friend.
Kevin Gee,
You seemingly do the samething and reply the same way everyday. I go 'What doing?' and you go 'Nothing, bored'. We exchange some 'lols' and that's the end of our day. LOL. I let you sleep over when you had troubles at home, and it was pretty fun. I'm glad you said, during the wild fires, that I would be able to chill at your house if my house got burnt down, and I was able to bring my dogs with me, regardless of what your parents say. Lol. I'd be pretty scared though because Lawrence is not afraid to kill dogs with his bare feet. Hahaha. Anyways, let us succeed together as accountants, and welcome to Cal Poly.
And since it is getting long, I will group these niggas together, because we have many memories as a group.
Jack Chen, Daniel Liu, Jason Kiswanto, John Promlap.
We did everything together, we played, we boxxed, we bowled, we went to GAMERS-X, went to Speedzone for Initial D, and we smoked together. Jack Chen and Jason Kiswanto, I knew you guys since elementary school. We did many things together. We'd go bowling, then go to Gamers-X to play CS. After all that, we'd go back to Oak Tree Lanes and play the stupid Nascar game till one of our parents picked us up. Lol. We'd also go to Speedzone to play Initial D. Wow, memories indeed. Sometimes one of you guys would come to my house, Jason, you would even bring your desktop, to my house to play CS, lol. Jack, you even ran to my house to chill lol! Those were good times indeed. Daniel, thanks for pretty much letting us go to your house everyday. We did so much stuff together. Like that one time we were at the jacuzzi, and I got out but it was so cold that after I quickly dried myself, I ran for it into your house, but didn't realize the screen door was still closed. Lol. ALL YOU CARED ABOUT WAS FOR YOUR SCREEN DOOR, I WAS BLEEDING! Good times indeed. John Promlap, for one summer, we pretty much lived at your house. Boondock Saints was watched like 7 times and we'd play some SF3 (when I was still a newb) and Wrestlemania 2000. LOL. I will destroy you in SF4, so don't you worry.
This is a damn long post, so just read your own section. If you want to read more, then go on, lol.
Thanks to everyone, without any of you guys, I'd have no idea WHAT THE HELL I'd be doing.
EDIT: IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING AND SOME STUPID NEWS HELICOPTER IS HOVERING NEAR THE 60 FREEWAY EFFING AY!
Stop telling people about the shaving cream incident its embarassing.
ReplyDeletewe must do our plan to block mrs kim!
ReplyDeletei just wasn't given the gift of gaming. what can i say?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyes thats what we do everyday
ReplyDelete