Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lately.




Before I sleep, I usually listen to my iPod. As I listen to my iPod, I start thinking about these scenes and such, for a music video. One summer, I want to make a music video, not one, but a series of them. They all relate to each other somehow. That would be an interesting project. That is all, just thought you guys should hear of my idea, if you guys are bored and willing, LETS MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO!!


Edit:

I felt that this post was too short so I decided to do some more BLOGGIN. My FRL201 class is being a BUST. I went to bookstore for the first two weeks to get the copy of the program, they FAILED miserably, and so I resorted to buying it online, which has FAILED miserably. So basically I am going by class just based on lecture notes, which isn't actually all that bad because the terms are pretty straight forward. But that's all I have to complain about school, stupid FRL..!!!

Now, I must sleep and think about where to eat for Valentine's day (the dreaded commercial holiday!.. I joke). I want a feast of somesort, but Priscilla got it down, it is JUST Valentine's day, no reason to spend that much MOOLAH. Thank goodness for that. I really wanted to go to SD zoo, but I suppose I'll save that for spring/summer. If anyone has any suggestions on where to eat, feel free to tell me.

Just know that I am indeed trying my hardest, but sometimes.. you make it tough (on a nigga). Yeah I drop N bombs from time to time. But hard to believe that I'm the LEAST racist amongst the group.

I have more to say, but I'll save that for a new post. I leave you guys with a picture that will bring a smile to ANYONE's face. Mehehehe.

5 comments:

  1. MUSIC VIDEO!? I ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO. ill be camera man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ain't complaining about mhr301, are ya?
    sharif's the man.
    you're closer to being black than any of us

    ReplyDelete
  3. "But hard to believe that I'm the LEAST racist amongst the group. "
    LOLOLOL WHAT IS IT TODAY, OPPOSITE DAY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. word.
    you are THE MOST racist you racist...

    ReplyDelete