
Tagging.
I see taggings everywhere I go. Usually they're in the restrooms at LIFE PLAZA. I do not understand the point of the tagging, and the spots they tag are ridiculous. For one, tagging on the toilet seat is pretty stupid. Who simply has the time to go in the restroom, go pee, and then say: "HEY! I'm going to carve my name on this toilet seat so everyone knows my name!" Who cares?!!!!? If you want to see your name so god damn much then get your name tatted on your forehead, that way you can see your name in EVERY restroom you go! Also, tagging on the toilet seat is pretty stupid, basically you're telling everyone to pee on you. So HA! JOKES ON YOU! I also saw a tagging on a soy sauce bottle. ?!?!!
Gangsters.
Dumb. Especially if you live in the suburbs and your parents can already buy anything you want. What the hell is the point? GROW THE FUCK UP! Are you trying to look all 'hard' and 'thug'? Seriously, in this day and age, why even bother being a gangster? I see NO advantages of being one. What, you gain respect from middle school and highschool kids, BIG DEAL. Everyone else looks down upon you and think lowly of your pitiful lives. Why is there even a need to act all TOUGH anyway? Do you always have to be higher than everyone else? Why? Why must you try to be all intimidating? Honestly, and the people who seem to be agreeing 'with you' and respecting 'you' arn't respecting you at all. In fact, they would probably not give a damn about you if you didn't have BACK. That's all that it comes down to. And what's the point of living in fear of getting batted down by a rival gang, or worse, getting shot at? I hope some 'gangster' reads this post and finally realizes: 'wow, being a gangster IS pretty stupid.'
Why all this all of a sudden? Just cause. I see taggings everywhere and everytime I see them, I think this, and tagging just sort of went on to gangsters in the suburbs.
Anyway, if Paul ever read this, TL;DR: Gangster and Tagging = FAIL
I see taggings everywhere I go. Usually they're in the restrooms at LIFE PLAZA. I do not understand the point of the tagging, and the spots they tag are ridiculous. For one, tagging on the toilet seat is pretty stupid. Who simply has the time to go in the restroom, go pee, and then say: "HEY! I'm going to carve my name on this toilet seat so everyone knows my name!" Who cares?!!!!? If you want to see your name so god damn much then get your name tatted on your forehead, that way you can see your name in EVERY restroom you go! Also, tagging on the toilet seat is pretty stupid, basically you're telling everyone to pee on you. So HA! JOKES ON YOU! I also saw a tagging on a soy sauce bottle. ?!?!!
Gangsters.
Dumb. Especially if you live in the suburbs and your parents can already buy anything you want. What the hell is the point? GROW THE FUCK UP! Are you trying to look all 'hard' and 'thug'? Seriously, in this day and age, why even bother being a gangster? I see NO advantages of being one. What, you gain respect from middle school and highschool kids, BIG DEAL. Everyone else looks down upon you and think lowly of your pitiful lives. Why is there even a need to act all TOUGH anyway? Do you always have to be higher than everyone else? Why? Why must you try to be all intimidating? Honestly, and the people who seem to be agreeing 'with you' and respecting 'you' arn't respecting you at all. In fact, they would probably not give a damn about you if you didn't have BACK. That's all that it comes down to. And what's the point of living in fear of getting batted down by a rival gang, or worse, getting shot at? I hope some 'gangster' reads this post and finally realizes: 'wow, being a gangster IS pretty stupid.'
Why all this all of a sudden? Just cause. I see taggings everywhere and everytime I see them, I think this, and tagging just sort of went on to gangsters in the suburbs.
Anyway, if Paul ever read this, TL;DR: Gangster and Tagging = FAIL
Oh, and the picture, it's just the most gangster picture I had. It was for a skit for French class and no, he does not have NWA tatted or whatever chinese character he wrote. The picture is for Jason, because he once said he enjoys having pictures that relate to the blog.
you sound scary
ReplyDelete