Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Things :O


I refuse to do it on facebook, people will know too much about me! :p


1. I enjoy everything Priscilla makes, she can cook and bake. It is quite delicious.

2. I have 2 best friends, one would be Priscilla and the other is.. sadly Paul.

3. I have an autistic brother.

4. I had 2 hamsters and mice (both of which were for my science project), 2 Jindo, 2 Chihuahuas, a Husky and a mutt. I loved my dogs, they were the best. Jack was my first jindo, who I named after Jack Chen in first grade, don't know why. Had to give him away because the neighbors kept complaining about his barking. One was Snow, just because she had white fur and she was given away because we couldn't find time to take care of her very well. My two Chihuahuas were named Yeppy, the brown one was one of my favorites, she slept by my side all the time. My other Yeppy ran away, or was stolen, but he was a cool cat. He was with us for 7 years. My Husky is the best dog I've ever had, Kelly. Coffee, the mutt, walked into my dad's store so he just brought him home.

5. My hobbies consist of games and games. 3rd strike is the game I probably play the most. I am quite confident on beating anyone in this game.

6. I went through a rough patch in my life during sophemore year, I got into an argument with my group of friends so I was basically a loner, aside from having Kevin Lee and Jack Chen as my friends. Then I started to play DotA with Kevin, and from there I met the friends I hang out with now.

7. I am quiet around new people just because I am uncomfortable, but if you approach me I will talk and we can possibly be good friends.

8. I think Jesse SaGoos too much. Probably more than I play 3rd Strike.

9. I can see myself talking to the same 5 people I talk to everyday in the future, I'm sure we'll all become successful.

10. I think I am very unique in my way of thinking. The only person who knows what I'm going to say is probably Paul. He has issues.

11. I enjoy drinking coke and eating cookies w/ milk. I enjoyed it ever since I was a kid, and I'll probably enjoy it till I perish.

12. I am an accounting major, I can see myself enjoying being an accountant, but I wish I was better at designing because I think I'd enjoy that more. But I am not so I'll stick with accounting.

13. I played the Piano, Clarinet, Flute, and Bass Guitar. All of which I no longer play and I think the instrument I played best was the piano, which I havn't played for 14 years.

14. I probably eat the least amount of food than anyone you know.

15. I probably eat the unhealthiest amount of food than anyone you know.

16. I listen to a variety of music, anything that sounds good will be listened to. I don't hate certain genres. However, I do hate the new rap songs on the radio. Who wants to listen to that crap?

17. I was born on May 28, 1988 in Manhatton, New York.

18. My direct cousins live in New Jersey or New York except two. One is in Brazil, and her younger brother lives in K-Town.

19. I have many cousins because my dad is the middle of 4 other siblings and my mom is the middle of 2 other siblings.

20. I met all my cousins from my dad side but not my mom's.

21. I have been to New York, New Jersey, and Brazil before the age of 10. I haven't been anywhere since.

22. I lived in Diamond Bar ever since 1st grade. I'd like to move around when I'm done with school, but I can see myself raising my children here.

23. I read horoscopes from time to time, just because they are interesting. I don't truly believe in them.

24. I am quite self conscience. If someone makes fun of my looks, I get hurt real bad ~>.<~.

25. I started all of these with 'I' on purpose. Except one, because I couldn't think of how to start it.


I could go on, but it would take long and no one would probably read it all.

4 comments: