Saturday, February 7, 2009

LIFE.


Life has been good to me as of late, but school is getting very hectic, making me go to group meetings on days I don't even have CLASS! but other than that, life's not so bad. At days when I don't have school we pretty much do the same thing. Over and over and over again. AI, EAT, PC, SAGOO. It is indeed getting a bit repetitive.


I talk to about 5 people everyday. Priscilla, Paul, Jason, Jesse and Kevin Gee. Though, I hardly see Kevin due to his drug addiction. I have lost a handful of friends due to this 'MARIJUANA'. I do not understand the point of it, they say it is because they are bored, yet they just do the same damn thing everyday. Smoke weed and chill. ?!!? Why not just NOT smoke weed and actually do something with us, even if it IS just PC or SAGOO or AI, IT IS indeed better than just smoking weed and doing nothing. Even Kevin Gee questions why they smoke so much and end up doing nothing anyway. But whatever, I tried. I don't care about the three who have left us for the cannibus.


Anyways, I wish I could find more time to do everything I wanted. I am finding it hard to juggle with having a girlfriend, school, and hanging out with the buds. Though, it would be a bit easier if Priscilla had anything to study for! That way, we can study together!! :p But it's good that you have a relaxing semester, you were working non-stop before :] So take advantage of this relaxing quarter :] But just know sometimes I, the great me, find trouble of getting everything I want to do done. For that, I am sorry.


But I cannot complain about life right now, it's a lot better than it was ever before! I also got a haircut, for those I havn't seen for a couple of years, though I don't think you'll see this :p

1 comment:

  1. left us for the cannibus.
    hahah i went to the mall and saw this perfume
    and it was from cannibus leaves!
    i thought that was cool...
    and dude i wish i wasn't just chillin this semester... school is SOOOOOO boring
    -_-

    ReplyDelete