Well, I was about to rant, and probably still rant about things but I checked out Kevin's blog and well.. let's just say this seems rather interesting to do. He got it from his friend, and so I will take it from him.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Hm.. so I guess I'll start with Day 1. I'd rather not make things too personal. Because I'd rather not say the names for those people Lol.
1. Woori, quit smoking and be part of the group again. Douche. Leave the other one. Lol.
2. Paul, good luck with all your shit.
3. Kevin L, learn to READ.
4. Jesse, quit breaking young girls' hearts.
5. Ken, come back already.
6. Promlap, get rich nigga.
7. Kevin G, tell me how forensic accounting is. Lol.
8. David, good luck with all your business and planning for Japan life.
9. Danny, go back to school with me.
10. Mom, we ran out of milk.
And now, for my little ranting, blogging and what not.
I had a very trippy dream. So if you recall in Inception, there was that one scene where they fought in a staircase place where they'd be climbing the flight of stairs yet it simply went around in circles. So I was climbing said set of stairs and I said, fuck it. So I created stairs, which consisted of like 2 steps, and exited. Then I woke up. Lol. But soon after that, I went back to sleep, stuff went on in the beginning which I don't remember too clearly. It had something to do with meeting a girl though. And things went well it seemed and then it was sleep time. I was lying down and she slept next to me, slept on my arm in fact. Note that she was wearing a t-shirt and a thong ;). So my hand was on her ass (my dream, I'll do whatever I want) and she was like SCREAMING don't do that! But she wouldn't like.. move my hand or show any restraint, but I removed my hand because I am indeed a gentleman. But she kept screaming don't touch me! And then I got mad because she was the one sleeping on MY ARM and I was like, EY, GET OFF MY ARM THEN, but she grabbed my hand and held it there. Then I woke up (I'm still dreaming btw) and my arm was all bandaged and bloody. And the girl was gone and there was a planner w/ a note written from her. However it had nothing to do with us and it was about David and Momoko. And the planner seemed VERY familiar, something I must have had when I was like.. 10. So I began skimming through it and was noticing some dates. Some were from 2008 and there was one that said HAPPY B-DAY and the date on that was 2006. Oddly enough I can't remember the month and day exactly but it wasn't mine. So I had enough of it and woke up. I woke up more tired than I did when I had to wake up for class. What a tiresome dream.
Hm.. this is a bit of a long post. But I want to say the rest anyway.
I read an article on Yahoo! about 4 high school kids committing suicide. They were from the SAME school and they were bullied. This was in a stretch of like 5-6 years but 1 of them was weeks afterward of one kid's death. But that's not even the worst part, the worst part was that 2 girls who bullied the girl who committed suicide, went to her funeral (open casket) and laughed when they walked up to the casket. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THAT EVEN HUMANLY POSSIBLE? Wow that was extremely shocking news. Like how can ANYONE even do that? Shit, I didn't believe in 2012 but things are starting to look like SHIT for the human race. This world is rotting. The people these days are just.. God. Something is clearly not right here.
No comments:
Post a Comment