Sunday, October 10, 2010

9 Things about ME.

So for day 2, I'm supposed to write 9 things about me. This will be a toughy. I'm going to TRY to write more personal stuff rather than the general. For example, I'm not going to put 'I like to play games' because everyone who knows me already knows that. But if I run out... :p

1. If I like someone.. I LIKE her. You can say I'm a hopeless romantic. I'd rather not date a girl just for the 'you know what'.. for now. It's been a long time.
2. I am absurdly shy around new people. I'm trying to change that. I feel like I'm doing pretty well since I'm trying to talk a lot more to my group members/class mates in Japanese class. Finance class is just all old people.
3. Things that happen in the way past still haunt me today. Every now and then I'd think about a moment I wish that had never happened. This is one reason why I have a messed up sleeping pattern.
4. I like to think I'm one of the funnier guys. I hope everyone else thinks the same.
5. I'm not much of a risk taker. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
6. I wish to fall in love immediately. I just want to get married and have 2 kids and live life happily.
7. Thus far I believe 2-3 people said I'd be a good husband. Yet none of them seemed interested in dating me lol. But hey, I'll still take the compliment.
8. I like to have fun. I think having fun is the most important thing in life. (Ok, this one was pretty generic).
9. Last but not least, I do indeed cherish all my friends. Friendship is very important to me. It's always sad when a friendship breaks apart just because we stop talking to each other. But I also rather not be the one always starting the conversation as well.

So there you have it. 9 things you probably already knew about me. I had a few drinks today and I enjoy the Liquid Cocaine. Hell of a drug. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment