I'm kind of excited to do this one. Just by the off chance that the girl of my dreams happens to read this and says HEY THAT'S ME! Lol.. One can only dream~
1. Be a cutey pie. I like cute and pretty girls. None of that HOT and SEXY jazz. Cute and pretty is the way to go. And be flirty!
2. Bake me cookies n brownies. They are my favorite. If a girl can bake me these things, she has already won half my heart Lol.
3. You have to get my jokes. I don't like explaining WHY my joke is funny. Maybe at first, but soon my humor will grow on you, I promise.
4. Don't be so serious all the time. Have fun, be playful. <3
5. Don't be a nomu alcoholic. I don't dig girls who go drinking every chance they get. That's just crampin my style n'ah mean?
6. Talk to me. Communicate with me. Text me whenever, wherever. I do enjoy talking.
7. Be faithful and trusting. There isn't a single ounce of me that wants to cheat.
8. Last but not least, love me for who I am :].
A + would be an English/Australian accent. I think that's quite alluring. And I also like the shy types. I feel more special when the shy ones open up to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment