Hm.. Well since I wrote what I look for in a girl, I guess this will be more of the physical nature.
1. I like the hip area. It's great.
2. I think if/when I have a girlfriend/wife that lives with me, I'd like to come home and see her just ponytail and sweater w/ short shorts. It's so cute.
3. Fashion sense. I guess it's not really a turn on but it's a real pleaser to meet a girl that has a nice style.
By the by, I'm consumed a few alcoholic beverages. Can't really think all too hard right now. But today is a great day. Kevin Lee has gotten owned. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!
Oh I know this is kind of late for the turn offs but.. 'cankles' are pretty gross. I really didn't think much of it till I saw a girl in my class with em. Look like elephant feet man. (Not that I'm attracted to her, but.. that's very unattractive)
And also, during Japanese class.. a BIG girl clapped after I went up for roll call and said a sentence. Since the teacher likes to put us on the spot and points to the board/screen asking what would you say for this situation and what not. Anyways most if not all of the students before me failed at it, but I passed with flying colors. Anyways she clapped when no one else really did.. and I didn't know what to do.. so I nodded to her and went back to my seat. Thanks for the claps I guess..
No comments:
Post a Comment