Has come out, and I totally forgot. I went to Target to buy cotton balls and a compass, and then I realized that Yakuza 4 was out today. Target had none of the stuff I needed, lol. Or at least I couldn't find the cotton balls.
Went around everywhere for the game, but I have failed, I was too late.
Also, every time I open Yahoo!, it's news about Japan and it just seems to be getting worse. Japan can't catch a break. But the amazing thing is that people are being civil, no looting or rioting. Crazy at a time like this.
To quote someone who read an article: "this shop owner was complaining about two stealing from his shop, and the reporter asked if it's something rare for a japanese and the store owner said 'who said anything about the thieves being japanese?'"
Amazing.
And thanks to Paul, check this link out to read more stories.. Japan is pretty great.
link
No comments:
Post a Comment