Monday, January 24, 2011

Personality TEST!

Since I got tired of doing homework.. I decided to take a break, saw Kevin's post, decided to take a test of my own.

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

outgoing, social, group oriented, dislikes science fiction, does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others, conventional, talkative, modest, does not like to be alone, good at getting people to have fun, values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits, open, likes to dance, spontaneous, underachieving, at times unprepared, emotional, values organized religion, suggestible, at times easy to impress, not analytical, disorganized, prone to crying, likes to be center of attention, happy, trusts others, can be influenced more by others than self, can be touchy feely, feels the emotions of others, likes teamwork, guided by moods

(note: it says does not like to be alone twice, lol)

It said in one of the disfavored careers as artist. Hm.. but I'm enjoying my art classes so far~

Anyways it also came with my # type?
Nines are calm, laid-back, and optimistic. They are able to see everyone's point of view and have a natural desire for peace. Nines are effective mediators. Fearful of conflict and separation from others, they can be too accommodating.

My variant is sexual.
Overall, you score highest on assertive traits (sx), followed by compliant traits (so), and lowest on withdrawn traits (sp).

Don't know what this means haha.

Edit: And also, thanks to Linda for the cookies. She said it was a little bitter, but I couldn't notice.. possibly because I can't breath through my nose right now. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment