Ah old posts, they make me laugh and sad. It's amazing how freakishly hopeless I felt during the 'dark time'. I hope I never go through that FUNK ever again, lol. It's just so unlike me.
So anyways, I was day dreaming quite a bit on the way to school. I was getting so into it that I was a wee bit sad that I reached my destination. What I was day dreaming about is something that I'd rather not say (that and I vaguely remember what it was about), but they were pleasant. It was just one idea and then it chained onto other stuff. Anyways, I would have been a little bit more sad but I saw a bus stop ad that said 'Gun Show'. And when I saw that, I instinctively looked at my arms. Gave myself a little chuckle and moved on with the day.
Class was whatevers, but the classmates.. some of them are really.. pretty asslike. Lol, I can't think of a better word. Our teacher is REALLY REALLY nice, and REALLY enthusiastic about teaching, but I can hear some of them snicker about her and it's just in bad taste. That and they talk too much so I can't even hear her. Quite disrespectful. But oh well, what can you do.
And at the end of the day, had a nice talk with Jungle (heh, heh). Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment