Well lately I've been just watching old movies. Mainly Jackie Chan movies. Action movies were so good back then.
Anyways.. I got to go to school tomorrow to do a group project.. which SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE last Tuesday. So we planned on meeting on Monday at 4. I sent everyone an e-mail on Saturday, and texted everyone today around 2 or 3. Then at 10 the guy (who made it so we couldn't do it on Tuesday since he didn't show up.. which I also e-mailed saying we're doing the skit after class) says he cannot make it. And so, me being QUITE frustrated, told him to just drop the class and that we'd do the skit with out him. And then, this guy, says that he was planning to drop the class but was going to stay to do the skit so it would make it EASIER for us. That was laughable. If he dropped beforehand life would've been SO MUCH EASIER. So then I got pissed off that he was thinking he was HELPING us for OUR BENEFIT. First, I wrote the script in English, e-mailing the others telling them to translate their own parts and we'd combine it 30 minutes before class (because we needed to hand in a rough draft that day). HE THEN REPLIED "okay sounds good, I'll probably be there earlier". He came RIGHT when class started and he didn't even TRANSLATE HIS PART. In fact, he didn't even know HOW TO translate his part. I gave him lesson 2 and lesson 3 stuff to translate when we're on lesson 4. So then I had to translate HIS part FOR HIM. And then HIM not showing up on Tuesday as planned, says he was trying to help us? So I told him off saying he wasn't even doing anything for the group so I just told him to forget about it and just drop the class. Now we have to do a 4 man skit with 3 people. This will be great. I hope we can just get it done ASAP. I e-mailed the professor about it so hopefully she'll be more lenient. I'm glad that he's gone from the class/group. Worthless guy. Somehow it doesn't seem just that I had to pick up the slack for him and he walks off just dropping the class. Bah.
But other than that, life's been good. Boring, but good. We had a drink on Friday. We made our own liquid cocaine.. somehow it wasn't as tastey. Peppermint is not awesome. Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment