I had a quite a spectacular dream today. It was in the form of HEROES and ONE PIECE. With Sylar being the bad guy (played by Edward Norton) and Peter Patrelli being Luffy (not sure of spelling played by Rob Schneider). Anyways, this is actually part 3 of the dream. I already had a part 1 a while ago but didn't have a part 2. It just skipped to the dream I had just today. Chopper was fighting against a bear, who blew bubbles to create more bears.. and if you attack the bear, it just creates MORE bears. But Chopper had swords and was owning shit up. And then Sylar comes out of nowhere, everyone's damn scared. And then I, I don't remember my power specifically but I remember it being DAMN useless, held Peter's back, letting him AMPLIFY his power with mine. Then I told everyone else to do the same and then Peter started going radiation glowing mode and then I woke up.
Action packed and intense. Just how my life is in real life. Action packed and intensive Starcraft 2'ing.
No comments:
Post a Comment