Soon, it will be my birthday. I do not want to do anything very 'festive' other than just drink a couple of 'brewskies' with my 'bros'. Maybe just eat at a restaurant and order drinks. That'll be nice. Anyway, my manager gave me my birthday off and the day after, so I will be able to play for two days! Yay~. I kind of feel like prime rib though, so.. maybe somewhere that has prime rib. Or the Stinking Rose, where Paul wanted to go. Well if you drive, I'll go. FUHUHU.
I've been storing up money and I need some ways to spend it. I only have one wish on the wishlist and it's a mac. I'll probably be able to get it on mid June, when I get my next paycheck. But that's just a maybe, it's not like I REALLY need it anyway. There are more important things that I want. Intangible things though.. meh. I really miss those things.
I dont WANT to go to stinking rose. I just thought you'd like to go somewhere with more class than colima burger or boca for your 21st. If you wanna go somewhere else though we should do that since its your day.
ReplyDeleteyou make fun cuz i have a mac and now this??
ReplyDeleteto be honest, it's because i have a computer which can play games already. NEWWWWWWWWBIE
ReplyDelete