
This is my life.
I worked 78 hours for the last two weeks.. it is no wonder that I am totally burnt out of work.
Since Jason 'Joon' Park is looking for a new car, it made me go back to my olden days..
before my mazda 3
I used to always look up websites to look for the car that I wanted. And so, I did today.
I found some CX-7's which I would love to buy, but.. even with trade in, I'm too scared to make car payments, IF they would even sell it to someone with 0 credit :p. Though I'm getting around.. 450~500 every two weeks, it seems to go away FAST. I have 300 in my checking right now, and I get my next paycheck.. this Thursday. So soon I'll have 800... but if I DID have car payments.. I'd have.. maybe 300 left for everything else.. for two weeks.. which I can survive off of.. but I don't know if I'll even work this many hours all the time. Meh. I don't know if I even WANT to work all those hours :p Atleast I got morning shifts this week.. I like my schedule for this week.. I hope it stays this way. Taking out the nightshift I have tomorrow.
Anyway.
It's ironic how things turned out. 'This' happend because of 'that'.. and then 'that' didn't even end up happening.. But then again, there were many other reasons for 'this'. I wonder how my life would be if none of 'this' or 'that' happend.. but it may have been.. INEVITABLE. Has it been too long to keep thinking about it? Is it time to move on? Even if I had a destination to move on to, would I be able to do it? Oh such wonderous things fill my head late at night.
I'm going to eat some cereal (cookie crisps) now. Which is weird because my mom never bought cookie crisps when I was younger.. OH WELL. Bye bye.
your computer screen should be of dota
ReplyDelete