I can't seem to sleep. So I'll update those who I haven't spoken to for a bit.
I will be working at Cherry On Top in Upland starting.. most likely today. I can't wait to start working and making my money. I will buy a PS3 and SF4 and after that, start saving. For what? I am not sure, but I definitely don't want to spend all of my paycheck week after week. I hope I start either early morning or late night, I want to play some baseball today. I have been waiting for a good long time. Please let me end before 3 or start after 6! That way I can go back and shower after a good hour or two of baseball. I'm excited about the job and I hope I'll make many friends at work. Thanks to Phillip for hooking it up with the job. I've been searching forever and now I finally am employed. I'll do my best to be a good employee! Come visit sometime.. if you all want to drive 17 miles and approximately 21 minutes (according to mapquest).
887 W Foothill Blvd
Upland, CA 91786
On another note, I've been sleepless once again. Due to certain events, I found myself confused and a bit pissed off. But now, all I am is worried. I hope... that everything will be okay. I think the best way to get better is to just talk it out. There is no use to keep it inside because I've tried. It doesn't help at all. I need to talk to you. So.. I'll be waiting.. whenever you're ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment