Sunday, June 12, 2011

Too Soon.

Some disheartening news.. a friend I grew up with has passed away. All I can say is it was too soon. I couldn't believe it when I first heard it. I remember the first day we met when we were in 3rd grade and you just moved into our little Rocky Point Ln. We played handball on Sam's garage door.. and later throughout the years we did so many things. Family BBQ's, playing baseball, soccer, hockey, basketball, everything that kids our age could do. You were always the crazy one.. I remember when we had sleep overs you used to 'sleep walk', but what it really was.. it was an excuse to eff around with us and act crazy.. I remember you used to scare us acting like that.. haha! And when we were riding our bikes, rollerblades, or scooters, you'd zoom across the street in front of cars and everything. Man you were wild. So many memories to cherish.. I'll always remember in middle school when I got bullied, you went up to that kid and told him to eff off. You were like an older brother to me.. and I'm glad that I got to grow up with you. I'm sad that we went our separate ways during high school.. and I'm even more sad that now you are gone. You had much potential my friend. Good luck to your family. Love you brother. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment