Thursday, May 19, 2011

Begin!

So, I haven't blogged for a long time because I wanted to blog about something special for my 100th blog post. And so, as I am pulling an all nighter to prepare for the move, I decided to update my blog.

As you all know, I am moving to LA today. It may not seem like a big deal since it's only to LA.. but man it sure is kind of sad. I lived in Diamond Bar since 1st grade. I have such great memories of this place.. and it was always nice to know a friend lived anywhere from 30 seconds to 7 minutes away from me. I would be able to call a friend out of the blue and go have lunch, no scheduling or anything. We just meet up (I drive over to their place and pick them up, lol) and have lunch. Not having that makes me feel.. I don't know.. empty? But I can't deny that I'm a little excited that we're moving too. It's a new beginning. Hopefully I'll be able to get the job I'm hoping for and begin my life as a grown up. It's a little exciting I must say.

A lot of things have been on my mind.. it feels like everything is changing. We are no longer teenagers who can just hang out and have no care in the world. Feels like everyone is graduating or getting a job. We're practically grown ups now. And that's scary.

Anywhos, while I was clearing up old stuff in my room, I stumbled upon my senior yearbook. I was thinking about tossing it and I read some of the stuff people wrote. Mostly the friends I have now.

Going from first page to last, no particular order:
Linda Moon
"Christopher Hong!! aww.. I'm gonna miss you~ You have to visit me okay?! And I hope next time I see you in college you'll be HEALTHY!! Take care and <3 you Mucho!!"

Well I feel quite healthy so your wish came true. HAHA.

Kevin Gee
"Chris Hongsta! It's been fun at parties and playing games with you =) even though I'm going to be seeing you every damn day. Good Luck at Cal Poly Newb. I'M THROWING DOWN THE TOWEL OF OPPRESSION AND SMITING YOU WITH MY IRON HAMMER OF JUSTICE. CRY MORE NEWB. -THE DESTROYER GEE"

Not much has changed, huh? Made me chuckle reading this.

Jesse Oh
"I WRITE ON YOUR CRACK! (He wrote in between the pages) My lovely sexy Taxi Driver HONG HONG. You are such a good looking bounty hunter. I'm not going to miss you, you know why. I'll be seeing you every ma fakin day. I'm going to see you for the rest of my life. I know you want to be with me because I'm jjang and you need my protection. Go practice with Urien more newb, and practice more dota. Dont miss me too much HONG HONG. I love you (he then wrote my mom's name)"

NOTHING changed. Bastard making me taxi driver for over 5 years now, and the only way I escaped was to move to LA. HAHAHA.

Nancy Park
"Chris Hongsta! Dude my kuhz. I <3 you soo much! We used to hang out often but what happend! :( But its okay we can chill in Pomona!! Yay. Don't be all like "I don't know you" in Cal Poly. Weee I'd say I'll miss you but we're gonna meet anyways! Ha, but yeah I'll miss you over the summer. Chris 노무 좋아요~ Stop being so mean to me! :)

Hahaha, we met like twice at Cal Poly and then you went MIA for like 3-4 years! Glad to be talking to you again kuhz :)

Kevin Lee
I can't read what you wrote, scribbles galore
JK
"Christopher Hong, Good 4 years of high school we had :) And all those fun Cambridge times. We still need to do that thing to Mrs. Kim blocking the road thing"

Yes we do Kevin, yes we do. HAHA. I seriously had to re-read it twice to be able to understand what you wrote.

Paul Chung
"Newb Chris! Pussy Chris! Give me more rides throughout college =). Since your gas is free now I can freeload rides till like I get married... or longer ueheheheheh... But I'll try to give rides sometimes when I get [a] car (I couldn't decipher what you wrote there Paul so I decided to make a guess). So I'll be seeing you everyday from now on so I can't write a profound goodbye. All you get from me is.. nothing. See you later... like everyday for the next 4 years."

You put a time limit on our friendship Paul! And thanks for the offer to give rides sometimes. HAHA. You didn't change either, freeloader!

Woori Kim
"Yo! You can major in professional driving. And become my taxi driver 24/7. The HONG HONG! express."

You damn lazy bastard, do you remember that I freakin' drove you to the orthodontist and I waited in the car for over an hour? BITCH?!

Sandy An
NOTHING

But it didn't feel right to exclude you since we weren't friends in high school. Stop hitting me. HAHAHA. I'm sure if you were to write something on my yearbook it would have been something about hitting me and laughing at me. HORRIBLE! :p.


All this makes it seem like you all became friends with me just for the free rides! Now you'll have to drive to LA to visit me! Hahaha, who are we kidding, I'm probably going to be driving to DB ~_~. Thanks guys. You all are the best. Really. I hope we can all become successful in what we do. Although, I'm pretty sure we will!

The house feels so empty now, meh. Time to get a move on!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH you actually read what i wrote hahahaha come visit db often :} ill call you up when i go to laaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete