Friday, April 8, 2011

Fuck.

Today I found out that we're moving to 6th and Alexandria. I made peace with that and I was finalizing my plans. I checked how long it would take to drive to school and I was starting to plan for my moving out. Everything was all and well until my parents told me they wouldn't even take Kelly. Actually they didn't even tell me, I had to find out by hearing my dad talk on the phone.

What the hell. I mean how can they just give them away like that. My mom is the one who wanted to buy Kelly and my Dad is the one who brought home Coffee. I reluctantly went along with not being able to bring Coffee, but Kelly is too much. This is the first time in a long time that I just wanted to cry. I was looking forward to keeping Kelly indoors too.

Fuck.

They're saying I'm moving out in 2-5 months anyway so there is no point of taking Kelly. And they didn't want to take care of her, saying she would shed too much and stuff. But dude, she's family. I wish I could keep her but how would I? I mean the apartments I looked up only allow cats, and even for cats there is a 500 dollar security deposit.. And I'd be working full time and going to school part time, how would I be able to take care of Kelly by myself? Ugh. I hate today.

1 comment: